Helping Adults & Teens
Achieve Lasting Change
Meet Sandee Lea, Your Life Coach
If those who know Sandee had to describe her in one word, it would be this: Love. Sandee emanates love, and makes those who work with her feel completely accepted and supported.
As a Life Coach, Sandee is truly passionate about helping others harness the life-changing potential of the thoughts/feelings/actions connection. She has seen that thoughts are the root cause of the issues people struggle with the most. Her programs are designed to create lasting change, and help you achieve your goals and feel good about yourself from the inside out.
Sandee brings a great deal of experience to the table. In addition to completing Bob Proctor’s well-regarded “Thinking into Results Certification Program” for coaches, Sandee also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, 30 years of expertise working with adolescents and adults as a fitness trainer, and experience working as a manager and trainer at a Fortune 500 company.
Why you’ll love working with Sandee
You might think you know what “life coaching” is all about, but Sandee’s focus and approach are quite different than the norm. Sandee…
- Focuses on the thoughts/feelings/action connection – This is the root cause of the negative thought patterns, reactions and behaviors that you want to change.
- Helps you develop healthy thoughts and attitudes – “Reprogram” your brain and start experiencing the pure, simple confidence that is within you…and the self-love and self-acceptance that flows from there.
- Brings unique life experiences to the table – Sandee has worked through many challenges on her own life journey, and understands the courage and faith it takes to overcome personal struggles and enact change.
- Has a very supportive coaching style – You’ll be working with a Master Coach whose approach is loving, kind, accepting, easily accessible, simple and pure.
- Provides proven tools and helps you “learn by doing” – Sandee’s passion is helping you find that inner voice and keep it forever—not just for a day, week, month or year. What you’ll learn from Sandee can change your relationships, achievements, self-image and overall physical and emotional health!